Our COVID safety policies have been reduced but we are still committed to keeping our patients safe.
- Before your appointment, you will be asked to complete and return a quick questionnaire and consent form. This form will be sent out with your emailed Cliniko appointment reminder 24 hours before your booked appointment time. This form must be filled in and returned to us before your appointment time.
- You no longer need to wear a mask to your appointment session but you are welcome to do so if you prefer.
- Our practitioners will remain to wear the appropriate PPE for your session. All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned by staff before and after each patient.
- On entry to the clinic, there will be hand sanitizer available or access to the bathroom to wash your hands.
- One of the windows will be open during treatment to allow for ventilation.
- Do you need to do anything when you get home after treatment? Because of the nature of the treatment, following best practice, it is advisable that you put the clothes that you wore at the clinic into the washing machine when you return home.
If you have any queries about the new processes or just want some more information, please call the clinic on 01444 200575
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Get in touch
For more information on any of our services or to request an appointment with our team, get in touch today on 01444 200 575 or use the contact form below and a member of the team will get back to you shortly.