Hygiene and Safety Measures
At Bansel Osteopathy and Holistic Health Clinic providing a safe, hygienic environment for patients, practitioners, other users and visitors is our priority.
To ensure we provide this the following measures are in place.
- All treatment rooms are cleaned between patients, and other users,
- Couches are wiped thoroughly with Clinell Universal Disinfecting Wipes.
- Pillows, all have plastic protectors and are wiped thoroughly with Clinell wipes.
- Floor area around the couch is damp mopped with disinfectant solution.
- Sanitising Handwash is available in every treatment room and bathrooms.
- Paper hand towels are available in every treatment room and bathroom.
- Desks, chairs, handwash basins and surfaces are cleaned daily.
- All bins are emptied daily.
- Treatment rooms will all be well ventilated, with open windows when in use.
- Hallways and communal areas are kept clean, vacuumed daily, stair handrails wiped thoroughly with disinfectant spray or wipes.
- Door handles and the doorbell are cleaned daily.
- Contactless payment is available, and the card processing machine is frequently sanitised.
- The patient / client toilet is cleaned daily with disinfectant wipes, and appropriate cleaning methods.
- Staff area, including the staff washroom, is cleaned regularly with disinfecting wipes and appropriate cleaning methods to ensure high levels of hygiene.
- Hand sanitiser is available for use throughout the building, in all treatment rooms and bathrooms.
- Practitioners will wear protective clothing including plastic wipeable aprons, gloves which will be changed between every appointment, and a face mask.
- To protect all practitioners, other users and patients including more vulnerable babies, pregnant women and immune compromised patients;
If a patient / client is unwell, we ask that they do not attend the clinic and contact us as early as possible to reschedule their appointment to a later date.
- If a patient/client believes they have Covid-19 we ask that they do not attend for a minimum of five days from the onset of symptoms or until all symptoms have gone.
- If they contract another infectious disease such as Norovirus, we ask that they do not attend the clinic for a minimum of 48 hours after all symptoms have gone, and follow all UK Health Security Agency guidelines.
If a practitioner or other user is unwell, they will not attend the clinic or see patients / clients until all their symptoms have gone;
- If they test positive for Covid-19 they will not attend for five days minimum and until they have a negative test result.
- If they contract another infectious disease, such as Norovirus they will not attend the clinic for 48 hours minimum after all symptoms have gone, and will follow all UK Health Security Agency guidelines.
Get in touch
For more information on any of our services or to request an appointment with our team, get in touch today on 01444 200 575 or use the contact form below and a member of the team will get back to you shortly.