Osteopathy can be used to treat a wide range of conditions, some of which include:
- Generalised aches and pains.
- Muscle spasms and cramp.
- Neck pain and associated headaches.
- Lower back pain.
- Trapped nerves, for example sciatica.
- Joint pain for example pain in your shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles, feet.
- Arthritic pain and stiffness in both spinal and peripheral joints such as your hip or knee.
- Migraine prevention.
- Minor sports injuries.
- Rheumatic pain.
- Back and joint pain during and post pregnancy.
Some osteopathic techniques may be a bit uncomfortable but as there is such a variety (ranging from very gentle soft tissue work to manipulative work) to choose from, there will always be another option to use. Please let your osteopath know if you are in any discomfort during treatment, so they can adapt your treatment.